Friday, August 17, 2007

Car: Rented. It's a very small

Car: Rented. It's a very small car with manual everything (except, thankfully, transmission). Again I was offered an SUV (they really tend to push those awful things)...On the way back, I swung by Whole Foods to grab a very late lunch and a nightmeal for when I'm in the car. I love their mix-your-own-meal thing - having a nice variety of small fruits/berries, noodles, pasta, and some corn/peas in a meal is wonderful. Two mixes for the car:Brain Mix (revised) (this needs to put into a greased order):Dr Channard - Beborn BetonParts of the Brain - Pinky and the BrainPsychopharmacology - FirewaterWhen I Held Your Brain In My Arms - Mystery Science Theatre 3000Re Your Brains - Jonathan CoultonNovocaine For The Soul - EelsThoughts of a Dying Atheist - MuseLastima Grande - Tosca Tango OrchestraGrey Matter - Oingo BoingoWhich Describes How You're Feeling - They Might Be GiantsBreaking Out/Duel Duet - Shock TreatmentTravel Mix:Our House - MadnessSpaceship - The Rocky Horror Show (2001)Doctor Who Theme (Sixth Doctor version) - BBCSouth Carolina - John LinnellOnly in Kenya - WeeblePanzer Mensch - And OneSyntax - Imperative ReactionBiscaya - James LastBei Mir Bist Du Schֳ¶n - La FuriosaRomantic Flamenco - AmirShake, Shake, Shake Seֳ±ora - Harry BelafonteGrandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - Elmo'n'PatsyThe Streak - Ray StevensCars - Gary NumanDixie - Elvis PresleyNot Ready to Make Nice - Dixie ChicksChattahoochie - Alan JacksonVampires - FastballOnce in a Lifetime - WolfsheimMarching Bands of Manhattan - Death Cab For Cutie (if the mix were a *lot* longer, this would be my to hear during a sunrise)Although it's not in a mix, Iris's "Everybody is Life" is a fantastic networking that makes me ~want~ gushy and happy and sad at the same time??? For now, no club plans yet, nor do I think where I'm parking. Hopefully I'll figure that out later. I wake up in midnight to get moving. I might concievably park in Philly and take a train to go if the train is relatively quick and cheap. Anyone with advice on the best of the or clubs, please leave a comment or email me before midnight.Bedtime!

No comments: