Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hi everybody! I have some BPAL to

Hi everybody! I have some BPAL to unload and I needs money for my dress. account. So, I'm interested in selling these off, though I will happily supply for the items I listed below, under the cut. Shipping is free to my friendslist, yo. Comment if'n you are interested. Cool? Cool.

LE/unimpable impage for sale/swap: $3.50 unless otherwise noted
Gennivre
Knecht Rupert
The Organ Grinder
Jolasveinar
Dixie Love Perfume (TAL) ($5 or swap for other TAL)
Jolasveinar
Mama-ji ($5)

GC ($2.50, new)
Spellbound
Bewitched
Loup Garou
Inferno


I'll swap 1 to 1 or for some combination of decants of the following:
Hope (sugared rose)
Garden Path With Chickens
Elixir X: Grr (Headache relief)
Elixir XII: Ugh (Muscle Ache Relief)
TAL Amor
TAL Temple of the Witches

No comments: