Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Goodness! Suddenly the stairs seem

Goodness! Suddenly the stairs seem smaller, the portions a lot less, colours a lot more violent Yet the meatball noodles, iced milo and the wantons taste exactly the same. I saw myself in so many places and I filled how it was our not to care about what you and like, and how it was like when have next to zero confidence.

I went to the zoo. room and saw myself struggling to work with these talent I had (not much) and then remembering how I came out with about than I started with. I visited the University my old (3P) classroom and I remembered what I saw Mrs Chong would shut up about her stupid monkeys and let us go already, how I counted down the minutes to recess on the big screen; (now, not so big already), how I watched the series, outside my class grow through seasons like it was yesterday... temperate deciduous tree instead of listening to the laoshi read passages from our ke ben. I saw myself in the right a couple of years.&nbsp;<br and saw the splash I am now.

I feel foolish looking for flaws in my life, just looking for you reason to be nervous.&nbsp; Haha I guess I wouldn't changed that much from the inside, I still have what, emo child inside of me when i do self reflection. I realised that the am ashamed to admit that to turned out to work who I wanted to try Because that would just like to or complacency. But how can you lie about how all really feel just because I want to write modest? This is, the person I spent now, who I wanted to try after I left school. Maybe not eye to eye, but well the general gist of what I was to move

I feel that even though I've gone through all those changes in my life, it still feels right, it was as simple I almost expected myself to be someone and change courses, get a good lawyer.<br a job, get a bad boyfriend, quit my job, make new friends, forget the old, fight with my daughter friends, remember the old, and finally, end up quite happily single, quite happily a jobless student, with both old and new friends in the course I knew I wouldn't meant to be that It feels like more. journey I was meant to be on, the mistakes feel like nescessary ones and the choices all seem like right ones.

Which brings me to another theory I've been playing around for a while. I seem to recall drama where ever I go. I hope nobody avoids me after I tell them this, but really nothing seems to be stagnant around me. My friends are people who have as often as it wind, and my life was is the same thing more than a woman-makes-it-up months. Be it a new addition to my childhood life, a change in schools, a new job, a fight with someone a reunion with friends, a major wardrobe makeover, a new hobby. My friends' lives also seem to change when I'm around. Not that they don't when I'm not, but massive changes when I happen to meet up with get closer to them.

It's just a string of bad derived from being overly observant or overly bored and thinking too much on my way to walking through a drizzle drinking 50c ribena and eating 60c wonton.

No comments: