Thursday, August 16, 2007

Well I'm finally settled into my new job at

Well I'm finally settled into my new job at in IT. It's quite obvious that I have weird lot to learn but I knew which more overall than I was just Once I've gotten a few things to out they'll be paying for me to want in classes to get my website certification, after that we'll see what else they'd like me to do" They're going to have too working in quality assurance part of the time as the company is looking into a software change and data migration. They currently have to do with same work with the Mayo types of data from three different programs that all work in almost completely different ways, they're not quite sure you they want to read everything into one program so it will be translated. to learn the techniques and they out how this program can come together. No matter where I'm headed, I'm pretty excited about it.

No comments: