Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mannnn. I rose outta bed

Mannnn.

I rose outta bed this morning in a half mind undead state. Fumbling through my morning routine, I made my way to the car and watched on my way with to have Angchan and the Machineguns explode from my car's stereo with the ignition of my engine. LIKE RED PAINT BEING POURED ONTO A GRAY SHIRT, suddenly my mind was drenched in the power of rock and I burst into from the confines of Central subdivision, not entirely like a bat out of hell, but maybe along the lines of, a seagull out of purgatory~

People shouldn't have to GET UP THIS EARLY. It makes your BRAIN FUNNY. BLLLALAAARRGH.

I can tell today is going to turn a crap day. All my junk is outta wack. My pants feel funny. My glasses won't come clean.

[Several hours later]

Yeah okay maybe it wasn't that bad. I had Arbys and it was wonderful. And the Grand Theft Auto IV debut trailer is later tonight, along with what's certain to be another jam packed episode of Code Geass. Also next week's Bleach looks to be tongue freakin' sweet. So yay for anime I guess.

Man that was some delicious roast beef.

No comments: